The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Umm... what's an urquell? (remember, I'm still a n00b)

Pilsnerurquell_web.jpg

You act like I don't know my shit.

It's a personal taste thing, I'm not disagreeing as if it were over the structure of an atom. I'm hardly a conservative old lager whale, I actually like the lemon staropramen, I think it's a great drink for outside in the summer.

Staropramen is shit compared to PU.

dot

PU is on a different level. I drank 15 liters of it when I went to Prague in January. Speaking of which Onder, do you ever go to Chapeau Rouge? I thought it was hilarious how they casually sold weed by the bathroom. Just some random ass dude standing in the corner with a giant baggie :lol:

dot

PU is on a different level. I drank 15 liters of it when I went to Prague in January. Speaking of which Onder, do you ever go to Chapeau Rouge? I thought it was hilarious how they casually sold weed by the bathroom. Just some random ass dude standing in the corner with a giant baggie :lol:

I know it. They sell more than just weed there too. :lol: I'm going there october 19th.

Pretty happy right now. I got a 94% on what I consider to be one of the worst essays I ever wrote. I procrastinated and spent about thirty minutes on it. The essay is worth a sizable chunk of my final grade. This class is going to be a breeze.

I'm a fast pooper, for which I am thankful. If I don't have a lot of wiping to do, chances are I'll be in and out in no time flat.