The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I think his condition makes him almost immune to any sort of depression.

I always saw it as sort of a strength, but at the same time, euphoria is one of the key side effects of meth use... who knows, chicken, egg...?

Also, Yoda: I tried to watch your video but it doesn't work on my computer for some reason? Can anyone else see it?

Bought this MFP for $100. It's a scanner, printer and a copying machine. It's cool. I don't have to go to the bookstore anymore to print stuff.

BimgHP%20Pro%20M1132%20CE847A.jpg

Most of my friends are stoners and while they can be slow sometimes, they're the nicest people you will ever meet.

Maybe in Canada. Where I live, it's like one of those reality shows where everyone's an asshole, but with weed. Maybe that's because it's illegal.

People sometimes don't clean the heads and think the printer is broken. Epsons especially need cleaning before every print, unless you use them continuously or something.

So I just ran 4.5km without a break but my balls have switched positions and I can't seem to align them back the way they were. Other than that I feel like born again. Maybe I was born again and my balls dropped in a different order this time. But anyway, this is my record so far. I know it's not much but it's better than nothing. Applaud.

Yes he tried that already which earned him a 2 month ban instead of 1 month.

Just wondering, how were you able to figure out that it was actually him? Did he post anything?

(Also, it wasn't until this incident that I learned this site was actually moderated...)

Just wondering, how were you able to figure out that it was actually him? Did he post anything?

(Also, it wasn't until this incident that I learned this site was actually moderated...)

I don't think it's hard to recognize his diction and stylistic approach to posting.

I don't think it's hard to recognize his diction and stylistic approach to posting.

Yeah it wouldn't be, that is if he did post anything. I just didn't know if he did or not.

Right now I'm kinda pissed because I was gonna go with my friend back to my school (I had to take the semester off, but all my friends are still there), but this dude just got out of rehab so it would mostly consist of watching over him 24/7. And then it turned my friends I was gonna stay with are going out of town. Fuck. It's just a mess.