The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I just ran 4.5km without a break but my balls have switched positions and I can't seem to align them back the way they were. Other than that I feel like born again. Maybe I was born again and my balls dropped in a different order this time. But anyway, this is my record so far. I know it's not much but it's better than nothing. Applaud.

*clap*

So I just ran 4.5km without a break but my balls have switched positions and I can't seem to align them back the way they were. Other than that I feel like born again. Maybe I was born again and my balls dropped in a different order this time. But anyway, this is my record so far. I know it's not much but it's better than nothing. Applaud.

I showed this to a kid who has asperger's or something in my english class, and he laughed so hard that he almost fell out the window.

My brother bought me a helping beer and I'm thankful. It will help me through this day.

Spent 5 hours or so looking at various tattoos and tattoo parlors in the area. It's stupid how the majority of people seem to pick tattoos out of the book, instead of coming up with their own idea.

I want the Starfleet insignia with the command division symbol in it, tattooed onto my shoulder or something.

You're probably gonna end up having your tattoo artist try to add their personal touch because "they know best"... I still regret not telling mine that I didn't like his addition to my design. It's gonna be a long time before I can get my next one... it sucks, they really are addicting.

Nah, I would tell them no fucking modifications to the design. No bullshit, just tattoo what I fucking tell you to.