The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from a 4 day mountain bike trip up at Mammoth Mountain. Some of the sickest trails Ive ever ridden. Awesome burms, jumps, and tabletops. But, my body is definitely feeling like it got hit by a freight train now. Almost 80 miles of riding, in high altitude.

Wish I was home sleeping and not at work. Fuck.

Ever have a shit that's pleasantly surprising, in that you expect it to be really messy when you feel it coming out, but then you discover that it actually came out clean? I had one of those today.

Starting to realize that I've been trying to shoulder too much between work and school, not to mention personal matters, that I don't have the mental strength to do both full time without becoming a complete mess, but I have no choice in the matter really.

No choice but to muscle through the anxiety and stress.

I sent Dodens a photo of my dick and he can't get over it. I think he is seriously traumatized by it.

I hear that name mentioned a lot, but don't think I've seen a post by him. He seems like a mysterious character in a book.

I'm getting a fever, but am adamant on searching for cool Halloween costume ideas because fucking love that holiday.

I'm kinda jealous that I didn't get a dick pic!

Unfortunately I deleted it right after I sent it to him and I cleared the conversation too. He's the only one to currently have it and he refuses to ever scroll back up to the picture because the experience was too shocking for him. Well, I think he woke up and first thing he saw in the morning was my boner.

A short insight to the life and entertainment of gypsies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they supposed to be Czech or Slovakian or something? They look Middle Eastern.

They are gypsies. The video demonstrates more than just one trait of their existence. 1) They typically stay right in front of the main door of their house. They usually don't work so they spend entire days just being there. 2) There's like 10 of them on every meter of the housing. + You bet there's more inside, probably a lot of ugly women. 3) Some gypsies are great musicians but usually it's just what we see in the video. 4) They communicate in stupid fucking highly obnoxious tongue and they are PROUD of it. Then there's the sense of humor. As we can see, very simple. 6) They smell like shit and even the little girls on that video have obviously unwashed, greasy hair. Their clothes usually consist of dirty sweatpants and football dresses. They usually wear the same thing for like a month. Some don't have a football dress so they remain naked, which they enjoy.

Starting to realize that I've been trying to shoulder too much between work and school, not to mention personal matters, that I don't have the mental strength to do both full time without becoming a complete mess, but I have no choice in the matter really.

No choice but to muscle through the anxiety and stress.

Same. This semester isn't going well.

Haha, speaking of gypsies or 'Roma', there's a big scandal in Sweden right now concerning a national gypsie register the police have been keeping, entitled "Travellers".

http://www.thelocal.se/50378/20130923/

No one has mentioned of course that gypsies are over-represented in various crime categories and that it makes sense for police to monitor these kinds of networks.

They are gypsies. The video demonstrates more than just one trait of their existence. 1) They typically stay right in front of the main door of their house. They usually don't work so they spend entire days just being there. 2) There's like 10 of them on every meter of the housing. + You bet there's more inside, probably a lot of ugly women. 3) Some gypsies are great musicians but usually it's just what we see in the video. 4) They communicate in stupid fucking highly obnoxious tongue and they are PROUD of it. Then there's the sense of humor. As we can see, very simple. 6) They smell like shit and even the little girls on that video have obviously unwashed, greasy hair. Their clothes usually consist of dirty sweatpants and football dresses. They usually wear the same thing for like a month. Some don't have a football dress so they remain naked, which they enjoy.

Sounds like my kind of people.