The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Most Gypsies originally came from Romania, but they are nomadic so they travel all around Europe. My friend told me about them and it sounded like they were basically the Mexicans of Bulgaria.

There's a similar group in Ireland, the Irish Travellers (locals call them "pikies"). I often wonder if that's where I'm descended from.

Right now I'm hoping I kicked ass at my job interview. The store manager seemed like kind of a dick, but I have the potential to work 60 hours a week once we hit holiday season. I was also one of two out of 10 guys who dressed up for it, so I think my chances are pretty good...

I know a Roma girl in Bulgaria who is nice enough. She's university educated though. The other Bulgarian girl I know, who I dated, feared and loathed them, along with Turks.

You're probably right, gypsies take away jobs. They just straight up take your money. Make it nice and obvious.

I know a Roma girl in Bulgaria who is nice enough. She's university educated though. The other Bulgarian girl I know, who I dated, feared and loathed them, along with Turks.

How many Bulgarian people do you know? I ask this because one of my best friends (who I've mentioned on here a few times) is from Bulgaria. They seem like an interesting bunch.

That's all of them. Oh, except one girl who is fucking annoying who I used to live next door to in an a block of apartments. She wasn't exactly the worst person in the world but she was very abrasive, without even trying to be.

Dude I knew was a cokehead and a compulsive gambler who would literally THROW money at girls. And on more than one occasion he set (other people's) money on fire. Wasn't afraid of the cops at all, because apparently over there, you could just give them a few dollars and they'd leave you alone.

Most Gypsies originally came from Romania, but they are nomadic so they travel all around Europe. My friend told me about them and it sounded like they were basically the Mexicans of Bulgaria.

They originally came from India; their language is of the Indo-Aryan family. They're Aryans.