The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Monday morning and I'm frustrated as hell.
No land to shoot on, really pissing me off.
Still can't find metal players in this town.
Honestly don't know what to do. Not like I can just move away

Why not? Get more jobs, pool your money, eat rice and beans and feed the cats cheap dry food - maybe you won't be able to move to NYC or Chicago or LA but you can go somewhere!

For the record, MC's banishment was not the direct result of any communication between me and Deron. I made my warnings to MC explicit, as some of you saw, and perhaps Deron saw him continue to ignore my warnings and decided to act. Or, he was contacted by Mike or other forumgoers.

I have no knowledge of any specific post that got him banned.

Any of you who are not breathing a sigh of relief right now need a serious reality check.

If he just uses random computers at libraries, like he says he does, nothing is stopping him from coming back any way.

Edit: hiveminded

Also, bear in mind that he accesses this site via public libraries, he claims, so he could simply create a new account.

Do you really expect him to do that? That guy is really fucking dumb.

And if he somehow did that, you know he'll start posting about fat chicks and juggalos the second he returns.

i fucking hate mondays

get up at 7am, class from 9am to 2 then work from 3 to midnight...

off to bed i go, fuck mondays fuck mondays

tuesday i love you please love me back when i wake up

:lol:

Is it wrong to hope that he develops some sort of horrible depression and ends up killing himself while he is gone? I mean, I'm basically making fun of a "special" person right now but fuck it.

I think his condition makes him almost immune to any sort of depression. I have never seen him sad or angry. He was kinda disconcerted when he got hit by a car for the 1545'th time last week, but that's about it.

EDIT: Anyways, I will now find the Adobe updater and turn it on on my own. I just think it will be happy about it.

Okay, so it's only a one month ban? I'll admit I'll miss him. But I'm sure he'll just wait it out and in a month we'll be hearing about homeless life in Dallas and banging fat Juggalo chicks like nothing ever happened.

(said the guy who's only been here a month and a half and already gets it)

I was going to go to bed, then I started watching Dead Can Dance videos and I stumbled upon this masterpiece. There goes my night.

Lisa looks fucking pissed and sexy as hell

Last edited by a moderator: