The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Went to hempfest in Boston with my girl today. Was pretty cool. Her friends were all there and smoked me up. I didn't want to spend much money but then I saw a t-shirt that had a picture of a pot leaf saying "you party?" to a shamrock that answers "Hell yeah!" Had to get it cause I couldn't think of a shirt that could describe my family more accurately.

I then saw a Black Sabbath T-shirt (which surprised me at Hempfest), and ended up putting it on. So I'm wearing now, in a Starbucks, while blasting Iron Maiden with my headphones, surrounded by a bunch of rich college kids/hipsters. Picture that.

Wish my girlfriend was still here, though. She was acting weird and then just left. Maybe the weed made my girlfriend depressed and she insisted she had to go home. Ended up giving her an awkward kiss on the head. Meh.

I figured I'd chill by myself, beats going home.

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

SIRIUS IS IN ALIGNMENT

MY BEST BUDDY MIGHT SHANK ME IN THE EYES I DONT QUITE KNOW

CATS ARE SIGNALLING TO THE CIA WITH THEIR EARS

SHIT

THERE IS A RED LINE AROUND MY RESTRICTED FIELD OF VISION

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

S-E-N-T - DOUBLE S

SMOKE WEED EVERDAY

BACK TO THE MOTHERSHIP

MOLDED SOCKS

HIPPIE SLAGS

OZRIC TENTACLES AND RASTAFARIAN MUSIC

I THINK THAT MIGHT BE WHITE

WE IZ GOING TO BE KILLING ALL DEM WHITE MUDAFUCKERS

SHAME THIS ISN'T CRACK

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

GET MORE ASS THAN A HOMO

JUST SO YOU KNOW

O

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

His posts may have been deleted. I remember the first time he was banned, he supposedly was drunk and went on a flame binge and it all got deleted.

Got back from seeing Anathema and Alcest.

Anathema slayed. Such an amazing set and their sound was great. While walking to the train, I met Danny from Anathema and we were talking (before the hoard of people realized who it was and started surrounding him ha) and then he asked to do a selfie with me. It was the most shittiest selfie ever done, but thought it was really cool that he was so down to earth and sociable. I, on the other hand, never know what to say to band people unless I know them. Too damn shy. This is the reason why I always thought I'd fair better as a guy because I could say shit like, "I love you!" and not be read as wanting the D. Blah, the gods have cursed me.

Got back from seeing Anathema and Alcest.

Anathema slayed. Such an amazing set and their sound was great. While walking to the train, I met Danny from Anathema and we were talking (before the hoard of people realized who it was and started surrounding him ha) and then he asked to do a selfie with me. It was the most shittiest selfie ever done, but thought it was really cool that he was so down to earth and sociable. I, on the other hand, never know what to say to band people unless I know them. Too damn shy. This is the reason why I always thought I'd fair better as a guy because I could say shit like, "I love you!" and not be read as wanting the D. Blah, the gods have cursed me.

Just be straight up and say you admire them or whatever.

I'm not a stoner. Was just celebrating with my gf. Though my best friend (also female) is starting to tell me that I need to date other girls.

This coincides with what most of you are telling me, sooo... idk man.