The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nice. How is the comfort? Thats one thing Im looking for with my next set of headphones....My cans are fucking sweet, and sound like gold, but my head gets sore after wearing them for more than a album straight.

Decent. They're a little tight, but I have a massive head.

Drinking Coffee. Anyone here use sex/match sites. It's not that I am some horny sex fiend, but I keep getting messages from females in LP. I'm bored as shit too. I'm thinking about signing up on them.

I hope you're not talking about those pop up messages like "bigtits90 near Lake Placid has sent you a message"

Nice. How is the comfort? Thats one thing Im looking for with my next set of headphones....My cans are fucking sweet, and sound like gold, but my head gets sore after wearing them for more than a album straight.

My Sennheiser HD-555s sound really good, but are unparalleled in comfort. I was on a prolonged headphone hunt because my ears would hurt often with prolonged use. Ever since I found these bad boys I've been flying high.

A long time ago, years in fact, Zeph posted pics of some books on Byzantium, a set that he especially liked and had ordered or something.

What was the name of the author / series?

:lol: Yeah. Pretty much. They're on the bottom of my screen.

NOT-SURE-IF-SRS.jpg

If you wanna do the internet dating thing, I hold OkCupid in high regard. It's free, and there's a bunch of cool compatibility quizzes.

That moment when your crazy friend tells you that they believe they are the reincarnation of Aleister Crowley. My boring/piece of shit day just got a million times more interesting.

Won $60 playing Poker again. Found a cigar and I tried to smoke it when I got home. Fucked up cutting it, and decided not to smoke it all because I kept getting cigar wrapper in my mouth. Ehh

Drinking beer. Watching hockey. I will probably drink some more beer later and watch some more hockey.

Writing a report from my shitty practicals at the uni stable. I don't even know how the shit I was working with was called so I had to message horse-chick. Oh it's been a while. I wonder if I'd still find her attractive if we met after such a long time.

It would probably depend on the amount of cellulite on her buttox. I loved her ass back then.