The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's 3.36am, I'm sitting here waiting for my BF to get in from work so we can have some cuddles :)
Got royally pissed off with a certain game where candy is involved too. Harhar! That games shite! Lol

Drinking Coffee. I left my Katatonia 'dead end' hoodie in a hotel with a female friend. I just txted her and explained if it was any other hoodie how I would just let her have it, but how it is a hoodie I got at a show and one of my favorite bands. She's probably wearing it and likes it and I will probably not get it back. Who knows.. A woman I use to know stold my Alice In Chains hoodie I got at a show. I'm almost sure of it. Damn

Yeah women like wearing/hoarding men's shirts. I almost exclusively use men shirts for work because the comfort and awesome designs. But I hope you get your shirt back.

Eating lunch feeling like I'm the only person who had work today.

hey, how are things?

Hey sweetie, I'm good, just got on the train back down South to see my family, already done a four and a half hour bus trip to get to London as well !I'm done in! But another hour and I'll be there! Yay!
Phew, traveling is hard lol

How's things been with you? Did you have a nice valentines day? :)