The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The tax season craziness is starting to pick up. Paychecks are gonna be nice for the next two months, but fuckkkkk, the stress is almost not worth it.

Days like today im happy to have a medical marijuana card, where I can go buy fresh dank herb on my way home from work, and smoke bowls all night.

Gotta love it.

I'm blasting some Kult Ofenzivy in the living room speakers. Neighbors can't tell it's music so they won't come at me. If they do, I'll yell:

ZVĚŘ!! NESCHOPNA ŠLECHTIT.... PAK JE K ČEMU????

...and punch them in the face.

Got out of work early! Going to have a drink now because fuck this snow. My individuals are super sweet. One of them called me and asked me to be their valentine. :( That was probably among the hardest things I've done in awhile.

I'm blasting some Kult Ofenzivy in the living room speakers. Neighbors can't tell it's music so they won't come at me. If they do, I'll yell:

ZVĚŘ!! NESCHOPNA ŠLECHTIT.... PAK JE K ČEMU????

...and punch them in the face.

Whenever you post I imagine your avatar posting as you, even though I know what the fuck you look like. Its gay.

Got out of work early! Going to have a drink now because fuck this snow. My individuals are super sweet. One of them called me and asked me to be their valentine. :( That was probably among the hardest things I've done in awhile.

That is adorable!

I do odd jobs in lieu of an actual job, so I've been driving this 14 year old kid home from school the past six months or so, constantly trying to find common ground. He plays sports games, I play rpg's. He's not that into music, I am. He hates condiments, I'll be dead by age 40.

Finally today I had some Hopsin on, whom he's a fan of! I'm reaching the young people!

Holy good fuck, these headphones are fucking awesome. Easily a 9.5/10 listening experience. Even better while high.

Nice. How is the comfort? Thats one thing Im looking for with my next set of headphones....My cans are fucking sweet, and sound like gold, but my head gets sore after wearing them for more than a album straight.