The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music. A girlfriend or mine is going to be hanging out here tonight and am going to attempt to feel her up,etc.. after a few hours.

1. either she lets me

2. either she does not and makes me back off

Regardless what happens I just need to know and atleast will know. I try telling a friend she's crazy and confusing, but he insists she will let me.

(this is my female rant thread and if you do not like it tough shit do not read my posts, fuck you!!!. If it's such a problem you have an ignore feature on your profile which you can feel free to use and in advanced will let you know am going to be high later and rant. You might want to use it before that time comes because i'm going to be talking about how much I want Julie to mount herself on my face and also watch erica hill and be really horny!

Listening to music. A girlfriend or mine is going to be hanging out here tonight and am going to attempt to feel her up,etc.. after a few hours.

1. either she lets me

Regardless what happens I just need to know and atleast will know. I try telling a friend she's crazy and confusing, but he insists she will let me.

(this is my female rant thread and if you do not like it tough shit do not read my posts, fuck you!!!. If it's such a problem you have an ignore feature on your profile which you can feel free to use and in advanced will let you know am going to be high later and rant. You might want to use it before that time comes because i'm going to be talking about how much I want Julie to mount herself on my face and also watch erica hill and be really horny!

you forgot to close brackets.

Been reading this book all day because I have to write a paper on it due by midnight. Fuck this.

51MU9n0NUqL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

The book is about teaching poor elementary school kids without devaluing their lives. It's useless, since I'll be teaching high school, and very few poor high schools offer Latin.

1. either she lets me

:lol:
I just got more respect for you.

struggling through a crap essay about the changing resource base of rural areas with reference to regional factors... bloody annoying.