The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Been hanging out downstairs for a while where we all ended up talking about Nickelodeon shows and such. I still have a page left to write in my reflection paper.

The usual friday arvo routine,knock off at lunch time get a $5 pizza from dominos drinking beer and listening to some music!!It always cleanses me after a shitty week at work

just got back from a dance practice. allow me to explain...

i'm gay... not really

back when i was a youth in scouts, i was apart of OA, which has a strong native american influence. i was a big part of the dance team. now that i am settled down in colorado, i got back into scouting, and as of tonight, back into OA and their dance team.

tonight i realized just how out of shape i am. i was sucking wind after one song.

fun stuff though. cant wait to get back into it and wash the rust off
~gR~

No, man! Locke is going to cause death and he is only a different form of The Others. i got my huge lost theory.

The Island has chosen Locke to be the leader.

I look at it this way: The Island brought The DHARMA Initiative there, and with it came Ben. The Island chose to Ben to lead the people there, and so he killed everyone the Island didn't want. Ben was obsessed with the fertility issues on the island, because his Mother died giving birth to him. Because he was only concerned with that, and not all of the Islands secrets, the Island brought 815 and Locke there to replace him and gave Ben cancer. Locke's role has been to do as the Island intends, to follow the natural order of things, and Jack's role (along with most of the other survivors) has been to upset that order. Ben's role seems to have been resisting the Islands "choice" to replace him as the leader, and obviously that was impossible, which is why he started to lose his control over the Others at the end of last season.

Nothing. I'm just washing my tie,aperen(spelling), black dress pants and shirt for work which is just stupid shit I have to wear tomorrow. I would rather walk around like this than dressed like an idiot in white like dishwashers and cooks hanging out in the kitchen sweating.

We all dress exactly the same and say exactly the samething and do the exact same tasks and wwe're like robots and we walk like robots. I was just thinking how messed up it would be if everyone had to dress the sameway all the time and be regulated by female managers every second of life.

Mary can I please have a cigarette. I was thinking of saying Hi Mary you look so sexy can I please have a cigarette and kiss your ass you know you want me too or just imply she looks good lying because could get more breaks. Mary you're so dominant and a bitch that it makes you appear hot can I have a cig.

Mary I will never sneak a cig and always say your name when asking you for permition to have a cig because you like it that's why you're a manager. Mary I noticed you walk around stressed out because we're idiots and everyday it's like working for the time we just do not know what to do even when you've told us or we have done it before. You must love your job.

Mary i've been working for 3 weeks can you please tell me what I should be doing it's like I just started my job for the first time every fucking day.

Mary can you help me with my tie. I just will never figure it out how do you do that.

Working reminds me of the movie The Island with Scarlett Johansson and Ewan McGregor because we all dress the same doing the samething are regulated every second and are also adults with the brains of 15 year olds it's just we're not clones and realize there is a world outside of the restaurant and get to leave which is the best feeling in the world. If I really wanted to save money could even go to an Island maybe even renting a boat.

Hi Donald I need two weeks off because i'm going to The Island and renting the biggest boat. The Island is real I saw it on TV.

Ive only been here for a short while, but i believe this Death Delirium character has gone off the fucking deep end.

Edit: Or is merely a blackout drunk

Now you see why we let him stay around. :lol: :p

I'm sitting around waiting to leave for the train to Boston...got a lot of sitting on my ass on trains/in stations today. Luckily gonna have my whole hard drive of music + my PSP...