The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Assembing my playlist and typing notes for tonight's show. I just emailed the station manager about the website. I'll post the link once I know it's up.

I actually got a full night of sleep for work today, for a change. It's fucking awesome. It's nice to not feel like shooting yourself for eight hours straight.

Not much and just got done with work. I made 53 dollars in tips this morning which is pretty good to me anyways. I don't get paid until tuesday so tips are great.

Good news, and slightly sad news. After thoroughly discussing with my friend about the situation, i am in the process of giving up on Talloune. If you realized, i have removed "I love you Talloune" from my signature. I think it is best solution for me, i must forget her. She is somehow controlling my life, rarely she makes me slightly happy, and usually she makes me extremely sad, and i can't live my life dreaming about her, i gotta find new "girlfriends" to free my mind from her.

Bad news regarding the radio show. The WMEB team is struggling to get the site up and running. There are still many bugs they have to work out. It's a mess. And even if they get the site up today, they are having equipment problems with regards to the live stream. They have to install some components that can only be put in by a professional who can't come in until next Wednesday.

In short, no live stream for the radio show this week. Next week looks likely, though. I'll keep you updated.

The site is likely to be ready to go today, but without the stream. It's http://wmeb.umaine.edu.

Good news, and slightly sad news. After thoroughly discussing with my friend about the situation, i am in the process of giving up on Talloune. If you realized, i have removed "I love you Talloune" from my signature. I think it is best solution for me, i must forget her. She is somehow controlling my life, rarely she makes me slightly happy, and usually she makes me extremely sad, and i can't live my life dreaming about her, i gotta find new "girlfriends" to free my mind from her.

Well, so long as you told her how you feel. I was madly in love with a girl at my old school, but I had fucking awful acne at the time and I was, tbh, a bit wierd. You don't want the knowledge that you could have told her and didn't on your conscience. I felt stupid for weeks after I left the school.

Well, so long as you told her how you feel. I was madly in love with a girl at my old school, but I had fucking awful acne at the time and I was, tbh, a bit wierd. You don't want the knowledge that you could have told her and didn't on your conscience. I felt stupid for weeks after I left the school.

You're an avid listener to Black Metal and you were a bit weird?
No way.

Huh. Symphonic black. It's more subtle, and has a degree of beauty to it.
I do like my black metal, but its so much better with a symphonic background. Adds more depth.