The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A plane full of passengers crashes on an island (supposedly) in the South Pacific. This is a very, very, very weird island. Like, really, really fucking weird. The Island is full of mysteries and secrets, and it soon becomes apparent that each of the survivors was brought to the Island for a reason. I capitalize "Island", by the way, because the Island is very much alive and seems to have a "mind" of its own.

This show fucking rules, but it can be frustrating (THIS FUCKING SHOW!), because it heaps tons of mysteries on the viewer and slowly, sort-of reveals the answers behind some of them. TONS of unanswered questions, some even remaining from season 1.

Bottom line: It is very interesting, intricate and involved. It's pretty heavy. If you want to start watching it, you'll have to go pick up or borrow Season 1 on DVD and start from the beginning. If you, remember to pay attention. The show is very deliberate. Everything matters, even what may seem like minor details.

(Obviously I love this show, btw.)

Likewise. We never have found out what Locke said to Walt in his "secert" when playing backgammon.

Well, I wasn't bad. I was in the school orchestra and took private lessons, so I was decent. If I played now I would need to warm up a bit.

Likewise. We never have found out what Locke said to Walt in his "secert" when playing backgammon.

We still don't know how the fuck the Black Rock got where it is, or what happened to Rousseau's crew, the nature of the Numbers, why Christian Sheppard was not in his coffin, etc.

Then there's the big fucking foot... But that was season two.

Edit:

Oh, yeah! And Walt! I mean... what the fuck? Walt becomes much more interesting when you watch the "Room 23" mobisode (http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Room_23_%28mobisode%29).

If you haven't seen the mobisodes, they are pretty cool. If you follow the "watch this mobisode" link on that page, it'll take you to the ABC site and it will play the latest mobisode, so you'll have to go the menu under the video and pick "Room 23".

I then picked up guitar while I still played. Now I just play guitar, and sing with what ever I'm listening to. Maybe I should pick up the violin again and combine it with some riffs.

A plane full of passengers crashes on an island (supposedly) in the South Pacific. This is a very, very, very weird island. Like, really, really fucking weird. The Island is full of mysteries and secrets, and it soon becomes apparent that each of the survivors was brought to the Island for a reason. I capitalize "Island", by the way, because the Island is very much alive and seems to have a "mind" of its own.

So it's kinda like Gilligan's Island then?

Woke up and going to have my muffin, apple and coffee soon before reading the assigned sections of the Qur'an for Honors. Then I have work from 10:30-1:30.

Eating carbs, gunna go running :)

Soilwork and In Flames for the sound track today i think...

No, the island chose Jacob or Jacob is the island itself. He does not like Ben and than shows himself to Locke. BUT when he shows himself to Hurely that means that might be choosing Hurely over Locke. If you notice Locke is becoming way to much in control. Also, Locke is the one in the casket.

NICE SPOILER ALERT U ASS :mad::mad::mad:

Just checked my ebay account to see that I'm currently $233 richer from auctions that ended yesterday and I'm still waiting for 3 more payments, which total another $45. Sweet.