The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yes, but it's also the best outlet for getting your items exposure. There's no way I would have been able to sell my Wombbath CD for $105 anywhere else.

When the hell is that thing supposed to be out already? I pre-ordered it a long time ago it seems.

I want to sell my collection of lego's and playmobile on eBay, but my parents advise against it because I should keep them for my nephew when he gets older, or any future progeny of mine. Fuck that.

Back from work. They had me on pots & pans today, but luckily the lifer who does that job daily was there to do the washing and scrubbing, while I pretty much just had to take all the washed cookware and put it back in their proper places throughout the massive kitchen at the dining hall.

Waiting to go out. Going to meet a bunch of the guys i work with...who are all 8 years older than me, single and desperate (engineers). A bit sad really...But they are (mostly) decent blokes and id rather go out than stay in!

listenin to Arkhon Infaustus' M33 Constellation, sucks that there arnt tabs for it.

abought to go get an amp and then play ArmA online.

I got fucking smashed at a party at my apartment last night. I've never thrown up from drinking before, and I did it five times last night.

Getting drunk is terrible for you.

That's why I rarely drink. Even moderate amounts of booze can fuck me up pretty badly.Though it's fun to feel that "airheaded", dizzy sensation, but I've had the most terrible hangovers after a night of overindulgence. Not worth it.