The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I got fucking smashed at a party at my apartment last night. I've never thrown up from drinking before, and I did it five times last night.

Getting drunk is terrible for you.

First time I got smashed, I drank like 4 different kind of liquors and like 4 beers, I blacked out and apparently was puking all night in a trash can...no hangover though :D

I haven't gotten that drunk again though...fucking scary when you don't even remember what happened.

Listening to Cryptopsy. I learned a little while ago from Metal Archives that my copy of Once was Not is the limited-to-5000-copies digipack.

First time I got smashed, I drank like 4 different kind of liquors and like 4 beers, I blacked out and apparently was puking all night in a trash can...no hangover though :D

I haven't gotten that drunk again though...fucking scary when you don't even remember what happened.

The first time for me, I woke up on my porch sometime in the middle of the night with my pants half off covered in puke. I apparently took a shit on the porch steps and threw up on myself. I was in the woods that night with a buch of people I didn't know and had no idea where I was...luckly I got a ride home.

Just got back from seeing "The Marriage of Figaro" performed at the school concert hall. It was an amazing performance. Well played, and well acted. Bravo.

Just got back from a shitty concert. One of the bands was good, but this band called Jacknife made me hate the world. They were absolutely terrible. They were like power metal with lame guitar solos and a vaguely metal vocalist that sounded like shit.
Note to anyone in a band, if you have to ask the crowd to "get some headbanging going" because you can't get it done with your music, you fail.
The band I was there to see (The Destro) I didn't even get to see because I heard my whip crack.

Woke up and deciding which muffin to have this morning. Pumpkin or blueberry? And which apple to have with it. Golden delicious or granny smith?