The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I rarely drink and have only gotten drunk once, but I enjoy a good beer or the occasional party with friends. I didn't drink in highschool and Zeph has a tendency to exaggerate so that's probably why you thought that.

So far my high school memories are pretty fond of drunk nights and house music in basements.

Heheh, nah. I am just patient and believe in waiting until it's legal for me to drink...plus none of my friends do. Regardless, Nick is technically legal to drink. lol canada

Waiting is okay, but if I were you just go out and have fun a little bit before you are legal to.

ive noticed people who start drinking late end up getting into trouble. not legal trouble, though that can happen too, but puking trouble... hosptical trouble.

when youre raised around it, and are taught how to be responsible, it helps keep you from getting shitfaced all the time.
~gR~

Waiting is okay, but if I were you just go out and have fun a little bit before you are legal to.

Yeah. I don't see the point in not trying it out, especially given how common it is to drink underage. Unless you're planning to run for President someday, and want your record to be spotless. :zombie:

ive noticed people who start drinking late end up getting into trouble. not legal trouble, though that can happen too, but puking trouble... hosptical trouble.

when youre raised around it, and are taught how to be responsible, it helps keep you from getting shitfaced all the time.
~gR~

I'm pretty sure that's not going to be an issue for V5 either way.

~gR~

Yup, getting shitfaced every party is stupid and disgusting. I hate people who can not drink in moderation to enjoy the taste.

Yup, getting shitfaced every party is stupid and disgusting. I hate people who can not drink in moderation to enjoy the taste.

Well I sure as hell don't drink for the taste. Of course, I don't have the money for nice beer either, so that may be a factor.

All the same, though, I don't think drinking to get drunk is a problem as long as your life doesn't revolve around it, like it does with 70% of the college population.

Because drinking is the ONLY way to have fun!! :erk:

Like I said, none of my friends do, my parents are really nosy and would immediately know if I drank/was drinking recently and I don't live at school because it's right down the street.

On the other hand, there's the fact that drinking/getting drunk makes un-fun things fun, and why expose yourself to un-fun things just to fix them? Seems dumb to me. Plus I already have a girlfriend (who doesn't drink either) and don't care about finding new friends at parties or whatever. Yeah...I'll stick with just waiting.

The whole party scene in high school generally disgusted me. I could never fathom the people whose sole purpose in life seemed to be to make it to the weekend and get smashed. Talk about desperation!