The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wasting my time
FYP

What I meant is that I myself had a GF I wouldn't feel such a social lacking.
I'm sure you'll be fine at any college that you can get into. As long as you don't go to UMass
I'm going there tomorrow...just a visit, though.

I'm smoking my new weed. But I am dissapointed that today happens to be a weekend, because that means no good shit is on the TV. I guess it's Adult Swim for me, maybe some good stuff will be on if I'm lucky.
Thank you. Reading that just gave me the motivation I needed.
\
Internet forums wont always be here
Lies!
I am.I had a meeting with the dean and he wants me in. ITs a long story.
This is the internet. We love long stories.

Mummy was meh. Mummy Returns was crap.

Checking out Burzum. I'm gonna have to get up early tomorrow to visit UMass Amherst. Seems like a waste considering that I'm going to be forced to apply and I'm not going to go there anyways. But gotta keep my parents happy so they'll pay for shit and all.

Speaking of parties, I'm about to head down to west Philly to get my party on.

Parties where most of the guests are improvisers = awesome.

So, I got home from this party (awesome, by the way) at about 5:00 AM, and at 8:00 I had to drag my ass down to my college, as I'm on the set crew for the upcoming play ("crew chief", actually. I'm telling the others to call me "sir"). I didn't finish up until 7:30.

Three hours of sleep + slight hangover + eleven and a half hours of building sets = a pretty long day. But it's all good now. I threw a couple burgers on the grill as soon as I got home, and of course they rocked. Now I'm just relaxing with beer.

Trying to find out what people think is the best Ozric Tentacles album through a google search, but I'll just ask here since I'm not getting anything.

Whats their best album?

My new graphics card is awesome. Runs Call of Duty 4 (demo, don't have the full game) on the highest settings really well.