The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not only are you a fat ass.

but you have a fat ass mindset as well.

:rofl:

no offense i just find it funny.

100_0593.jpg

Just got up for work after not being able to sleep the entire night. Fuck insomnia. I only get it the nights before I'm scheduled to work at 7.30 in the morning. Goddammit.

just got into work (had PT this morning). i am now catching up on emails and listening to a kampfar playlist on pandora
~gR~

I've just back from Leeeeeds. I'm annoyed because a load of fat grisly old men with hairy arms and tatoos and elvis hair started on me because when the bus pulled up at the stand that was clearly marked as the stand for that bus, they were all queued at the stop next to it because they were too stupid to read the sign, anyway I'm annoyed because I just was about to get on the bus and they were all ey mate there's a queue here and they had manouvered it into a bent queue (of benders).

This type of thing pisses me off about Britain. I mean I am patriotic but when queues get like that and it's first on to the bus not first for a fucking meal or something that might be approaching making a difference fuck the bloody queues.

wankers.

They all glared at me when I walked past them to get on and clenched their fists and things.