The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

don't worry have travelled around central and south east asia extensivley from 1998-2008 and only ever got seriously ill once... :heh: and I like to try all the dodgey and weird foods possible... :OMG: the best so far being raw iffi you do worry about such things than just at hotels... and places where all the other tourists go... and whatever you do;t don;t take that crap that supposedly blocks you up, coz all it does is hold the bug in for loner and you'll end up shitting out your stomach lining and havign ongoing problems ten years on like myself... o_O:puke::Smug:

don't worry have travelled around central and south east asia extensivley from 1998-2008 and only ever got seriously ill once... :heh: and I like to try all the dodgey and weird foods possible... :OMG: the best so far being raw iffi you do worry about such things than just at hotels... and places where all the other tourists go... and whatever you do;t don;t take that crap that supposedly blocks you up, coz all it does is hold the bug in for loner and you'll end up shitting out your stomach lining and havign ongoing problems ten years on like myself... o_O:puke::Smug:

I already have a stomach ulcer so the last thing I want to do is to aggravate it while in Bali, hence the reason I'm worrying.

Damn! wasn;t the cd's but the new Cannibal Corpse dvd... oh well... something to watch later after boxing *sigh*... want the cd's more...