The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, you're right. Well we're in a long distance relationship and I'm pretty sure he's just trying to make up for the distance by talking to me as much as possible, but he is calling me all the time and interrupting whatever I'm doing and sometimes I would like to be able to read a book or spend some time with my friends without having to take a break to talk to my boyfriend. I probably will have to say something to him about it because I don't like resenting him.

How far away are you two? How often do you see him?

Just tell him how much of a slut you are online, he would probably kill himself and then you wouldn't have to worry about him calling.

saw some of that. so fucked up, but sometimes hilarious. except then you feel guilty and shit. and it's not really that funny...

Just tell him how much of a slut you are online, he would probably kill himself and then you wouldn't have to worry about him calling.

First of all, anything I say on this site of a sexual/flirtatious nature is a JOKE. What I posted earlier was in no way an invitation for you to go ahead and tell everyone what you think of me, and if you have a problem with me then you can send me a PM instead of being an asshole. You don't know a goddamned thing about me so maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself on this one.

Also, suicide is not a joke, it isn't funny, and I don't know why you seem to think that my boyfriend killing himself is something I would find amusing. Grow up and fuck off.

First of all, anything I say on this site of a sexual/flirtatious nature is a JOKE. What I posted earlier was in no way an invitation for you to go ahead and tell everyone what you think of me, and if you have a problem with me then you can send me a PM instead of being an asshole. You don't know a goddamned thing about me so maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself on this one.

Also, suicide is not a joke, it isn't funny, and I don't know why you seem to think that my boyfriend killing himself is something I would find amusing. Grow up and fuck off.

Not that I think you are a slut or anything, but you do tend to flirt A LOT with people on here. Just an observation.

I'm sorry, I was just giving you attention, isn't that what you come here for?

Maybe you should quit being a flirtatious trollop to the half of the male population of the board.

group_hug_pooh.jpg

Seriously, fuck off. If I wanted your opinion I'd ask you for it.

I'd rather that you fucked off, actually. And to suggest that I require your good graces to give off my opinion is patently absurd. I'm simply commenting on what everyone else here can plainly observe of your behavior. If you don't like what you're hearing, perhaps you should look at yourself, as it's a reflection of how you represent yourself here.