The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So on the way home from school, I saw this car coming up from behind me, and the only thing that I could immediately discern about it was that it had four flags waving from the windows. I thought to myself, "man, if those are fucking country flags, or fucking sports team flags, I'm going to be pissed the fuck off." So he gets up behind me, and I can't really tell what they say. Then he pulls up to the side of me: they're Jesus flags. Jesus Saves, Jesus Is The Savior, etc. And not only that. All of the doors and the rear of the car were covered with Christian bumper stickers. I've honestly never seen anything quite like this. Some of them referred to some type of Jesus Militia. I actually couldn't stop myself from saying "oh, fuck you" out loud, and I know that I said it more than once.

It occurred to me once I got home, though, that I would have been annoyed no matter what the flags were.

So on the way home from school, I saw this car coming up from behind me, and the only thing that I could immediately discern about it was that it had four flags waving from the windows. I thought to myself, "man, if those are fucking country flags, or fucking sports team flags, I'm going to be pissed the fuck off." So he gets up behind me, and I can't really tell what they say. Then he pulls up to the side of me: they're Jesus flags. Jesus Saves, Jesus Is The Savior, etc. And not only that. All of the doors and the rear of the car were covered with Christian bumper stickers. I've honestly never seen anything quite like this. Some of them referred to some type of Jesus Militia. I actually couldn't stop myself from saying "oh, fuck you" out loud, and I know that I said it more than once.

It occurred to me once I got home, though, that I would have been annoyed no matter what the flags were.

:lol:

Dodens vs. The Jesus Militia

I love it.

I ocasionally see this bus standing in the middle of the town center:
Jesus%20Army.jpg

I don't think they're an actual army though. :(

Mathiäs;7648355 said:
Fuck those damned traffic cops and their court henchmen!
:( Speaking of traffic cops I got a seat belt ticket earlier.
Its been six years since i got a ticket last.

Currently watching the White Sox and having a protein shake.

It has different effects. Some people call it a hallucinogen, but that's only if you smoke a lot of it. In small doses it just kind of makes you feel really high; you get a heavy feeling, like waves are falling on you, and you laugh a lot. The only downside is that it wears off quick, so you have to keep doing it. Mine's wearing off already.

My first experience with it I smoked way too much. I hallucinated hardcore and kind of freaked out.