The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Heard they recently made it illegal in Illinois, is it legal in Florida still?

Nope, we bought the last few bags at our local head shop the day before it went illegal.

It sucks, don't bother. Waste of time and money.

A lot of people say this. I never got it. I mean, it's not my drug of choice; but it's fun to smoke and laugh over once in a while. And hell, we won't be buying it again anytime soon.

I'm chatting with an ex on msn.... it's inevitably turned into me trying to get across why it's fine for her to be pissed at me but not for her to call me a c*nt :err:

Due to the fact you are both females you are cunts so insted of getting pissed at each other kiss make up and possibly munch!

1173949944_arsebreed2005.jpg
?

Listening to music drinking coca cola. I have this urge for a vanilla milkshake just it's going on 1:30 in the morning so am probably going to be soon.

Listening to music drinking coca cola. I have this urge for a vanilla milkshake just it's going on 1:30 in the morning so am probably going to be soon.

I always like ice cream more as I drink soda more. It's weird. Just go to mc d's. They're open 24/7.

Came home from school/network cafe played Call of Duty with a bunch of friends. Going to eat lunch then maybe take a nap.

I really only lost the first time because she owned all my GF's and she drew all my cura's and curagas from Rinoa and my Full-Lifes. so stupid

You need Zell, and about 99 auras, haste, and recover. There's no way I would have won had I not had those. You have to do the constantly get Zell's limit break and do the O-X, left left X trick, then you can do about 100,000 damage every time at least.
GFs are worthless against her.

I didnt use Zell I went with Irvine =/ but last time I just tripled holy with rinoa irvine with squall attack and then squall has recover. squall with auto-haste ability and whatnot. She also drew my aura's first last time and I didnt have the item ability so I didnt use the 2 hero's I got, which I think makes u like god-mode? so im probably gonna rape her this time

Yeah, Hero is God-mode for a short time. If you have the card mod ability, one of the cards makes 10 holy wars, which is hero to the entire party. Use that when she's about to do that apocalypse move.
Zell is so crucial because his limit break has no damage or strike limit. Using the trick for his LB, you can get about 1 strike every .2 or .3 seconds at 3000-5000 damage.