The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sounds great, Zeph. Pics from the gig?

I'm pissed off because my XBOX360 broke dowm. All of a sudden, the piece of shit stopped spinning the CD and the four lights of the Ring turned red and kept showing at the same time. I was playing Burnout - Paradise City, a fucking cool game.

Good news is, Microsoft will get me a brand new console.

Bad news is, it will take like 15 days, and I'm on fucking vacation...:zombie:

At least I got a lot of new stuff to listen to :erk:

Sounds great, Zeph. Pics from the gig?

I only took pics for the metal band: Anal Jesus.

n1232460105_30366927_8500.jpg

n1232460105_30366931_9696.jpg

n1232460105_30366932_12.jpg

n1232460105_30366933_330.jpg

Well, I got drunk and fuckin' played MarioKart64 with some buds. It's been awhile since I've attempted the turns of Skyscraper. Pretty fuckin' balls.

P.S. it's taken me about five minutes to write this post since I've gone back and corrected all the spelling errors.

At a teachers house using his internet, gonna leave soon. I have to go anyway, and his parrot has been pretty annoying. It just rattles in its cage and makes a bunch of different bird noises.

Given up on sleeping for the moment. Sleep paralysis nightmares were taking over my body and reality as far as I could tell. I was lying in bed, trying to fall asleep drifting in and out, and I literally had to shake myself to forcibly snap out of it to avoid more agonizing torture. Uggh, among other things I had just gotten stabbed and my throat slashed and suddenly my room was turning into something else, even as I stood up. :zombie:

Flatmate broke a cup trying to catch a moth yesterday. It was win. It's like "Yeah, I'll just..." and then while the moth was still flying, he slammed the cup against the wall, and it bounced out of his hand, missed another flatmate by not much, and smashed against the bin, falling into 2 perfect halves.

Was gonna post it in Social thread, but they're talking about Palin and shiznizz.

Given up on sleeping for the moment. Sleep paralysis nightmares were taking over my body and reality as far as I could tell. I was lying in bed, trying to fall asleep drifting in and out, and I literally had to shake myself to forcibly snap out of it to avoid more agonizing torture. Uggh, among other things I had just gotten stabbed and my throat slashed and suddenly my room was turning into something else, even as I stood up. :zombie:

Can't you take something for that?

Been there. Sleep Paralysis is ten times worse than a nightmare.. very bad stuff.