The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

going to bed..just watched on the news that people started lining up to go inside the california academy of sciences at 5am(grand reopening was today...it had been closed for 4 years)! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..no wonder my family and i couldnt get in today

:kickass:

I hope you at least made it clear that said Muslim background is nonexistent?

I'm pretty sure that just the fact that Obama's father was born into a Muslim family is enough to implicate Obama himself in a devious Muslim conspiracy to sabotage the U.S. as far as my dad is concerned.

Did you bang any of these broads?

No. It was pretty fucking entertaining watching a bunch of underage birds who can't handle their drink though. One insisted that I touch her boob after someone insulted it :lol:
And there was some odd conversations, like how one girl "wasn't violent" but was getting kicked out of her house because she'd punched her mother in the face. And how one was living with the other because he'd nutted his stepdad. And the ole classic "So I was at a gig, dating my ex-girlfriends best friend, and ended up shagging my current girlfriends other mates"

Bored, reading stuff about lost continent myths.

There were underwater structures found near a japanese island, some of which are about 10,000 years old and some people say they are man-made and geologists argue that they are natural. And others argue that they were natural rock formations modified by people.

web6a.jpg

Yonaguni_3.jpg

Ya I saw a History channel special about that. This supposed geologist was commenting how some of the right angles which were carved leading inside the structure could easily be formed by the ocean currents. :lol:

I couldn't stop laughing at the most random times throughout work today. Spontaneously something would just pop into my head: I just THE WHOLE FLESHLIGHT!

In other news I think my stomach is about to explode thanks to terminal Wendy's poisoning.

:lol: at the bears winning.

gonna eat some tamales than smoke my LAST joint and flush the rest of the weed before I call it quits and take a break from tarring my lungs. ARGH!! I hate having to clear my throat all the time.

Yeah, such a shame since they were really not mainstream before...

They were not. They were on one of the most respected indie labels and refused to have their music in adds or play with bands that they felt had little to do with their artistic vision.