The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So with the day off and nothing to do I decided to take that unorganized mess in the corner of my room I call a "collection" and alphabetize it. I managed to get everything separated into letters, but didn't alphabetize within each letter yet. The problem I'm having now is that I have no space at all for these stacks. I have no clue how I could possibly store everything when I'm done without building a big shelf. So now I have 26 stacks sitting here taking up all the remaining free floorspace with no foreseeable destination. To top it off, without thinking I swung my door open smashing over stacks A-D, so they're now splattered everywhere. Fuck.

So with the day off and nothing to do I decided to take that unorganized mess in the corner of my room I call a "collection" and alphabetize it. I managed to get everything separated into letters, but didn't alphabetize within each letter yet. The problem I'm having now is that I have no space at all for these stacks. I have no clue how I could possibly store everything when I'm done without building a big shelf. So now I have 26 stacks sitting here taking up all the remaining free floorspace with no foreseeable destination. To top it off, without thinking I swung my door open smashing over stacks A-D, so they're now splattered everywhere. Fuck.

Gave up.

That's about how many I have except some are on some cheap shelving unit I bought from Target (bought two of these and one fell apart right away),another couple hundred are in those flimsy leather binders and that last few I've purchased are just stacked up on my desk. :erk: