The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

but, but he beat grandfather Ray Mercer who doesn't know anything about mma, glass-jaw James Thompson in a controversial win, Tank the-alcoholic-and-out-of-shape Abbott...and who could forget his fight against Bo Cantrell who tapped out in mid-air to avoid getting punched 10 seconds in.
I was close to saying fuck X elite, but there were a couple good fights tonight. And Kimbo getting beat was awesome.

I just ate some grapes, now its time for bed.

Psychology is interesting for people who want answers to questions such as "why am I transsexual" and "why did I use chopstick before making picture on my avatar". Otherwise, no. And they won't get them they don't deserve it.

Psychology is interesting for people who want answers to questions such as "why am I transsexual" and "why did I use chopstick before making picture on my avatar". Otherwise, no. And they won't get them they don't deserve it.

Did you find yourself an answer? And I'm guessing if you were using chopsticks before making an avatar, I can only assume it was from eating Chinese food...

Yes I meant that.

Also I meant lipstick. My vocabulary doesn't know words like these, you gotta excuse me.

I GOT SOMETHIN' TO SAY
I RAPED YOUR MOTHER TODAY!

Um.
Dunno exactly how laudable that is.

he cancelled every other gig, it's just because it was her who booked the one I went to or something, he said he was doing it for her or something. He did not look happy.

I have been watching Its Always Sunny In Philedelphia allll night long. Since 3 am. It is now 9:13 am. I have an English paper to write. I have been putting it off all weekend. I hate myself.