The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

im more interested in the norwegian girls. tryin to get back to my roots hehehe. but rosetta stone does offer swedish, and not norwegian...
~gR~

Just saw Blaze. Well he was about 20.3 times better than he is in the videos on youtube with maiden especially in terms of stage presence. Awesome guy, his wife died on Saturday or something and he still came and played.

Got his new album signed.

drinking...

i just accidentally requested mccain and palin be friends to kastigation. i meant to add them to my myspace
~gR~

Kimbo got knocked the fuck out!!!

Lulz, finally people may actually see that Kimbo isn't the fighter everyone thinks he is. Hilarious fight, though I'll admit the initial fall looked more like a slip, and then a questionable stoppage...anyhow, the announcer's words were the real highlight of the night:

"Rocky!!!!! Rocky is here!!!!!!!!! The greatest victory in the history of mixed martial arts!!!!!!!!!!"

He clearly has no idea of what he is talking about.

Kimbo sucks. so much hype for a worthless fighter

but, but he beat grandfather Ray Mercer who doesn't know anything about mma, glass-jaw James Thompson in a controversial win, Tank the-alcoholic-and-out-of-shape Abbott...and who could forget his fight against Bo Cantrell who tapped out in mid-air to avoid getting punched 10 seconds in.