The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Relaxing in my room. Last night I had a couple beers with friends and watched the Red Sox beat the Angels again. Tonight there is a big arts festival in Toronto called Nuit Blanche which we'll probably go to. Can't decide if I'll drink as it would make three nights in a row which is a bit much.

My parents are out for a week, so I'm taking the opportunity to test my speakers to the max with the new Bloodbath.

Getting as much work done as I can today before the potential shitshow tonight. Translating tons of Latin and writing a paper on John Locke.

getting back into the reviews thing. finished a show review of the MotA/intronaut tour, and did the cd review of miseration. that miseration cd kicks major ass btw. the US street date is oct 28, and you should check it out.

now i'm working on todesbonden.
~gR~

Reminds me of this guy in Sweden who gets to live on wellfare because his interest in metal is too big to make him able to have a job. They actually labelled it as a disease.

i remember reading about that. thats a pretty sweet gig! sorta...

For some reason I lol'ed.
i'm a comic genius. actually, the genius is grimmy's. we crack ourselves up with our lolcat speak
~gR~

I found the guy on youtube. The letter by his computer is a three year old debt collection. He seems to suit the stereotypical metal head picture. He's also been married and got to choose between metal and his wife, he chose metal.

Last edited by a moderator: