The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting here kinda chilly and about to go to starbucks and soulshine getting an everything bagel toasted with butter.:) than am going to drink coffee all morning and probably listen to death metal.

coffay and bagels!

Just had breakfast and impatiently watching the weather. We were supposed to haul the boat out of the water today and it wasn't supposed to rain. I have to drive the thing 3 miles around to the other side of the island, where the boat launch is, in 45 degrees and light rain. Should be a lot of fun, because I've done it before.

Drinking coffee. I wish I could get up earlier than noon. Morning hours are great for playing music, playing drums, doing productive things. I wish that I could have band practice in the morning. I always end up having it at 7 or 8 at night, and I can't bring much creativity at that time of the day.

Finished studying Physics test for tomorrow, though i have a little bit fear inside me, since my teacher will prepare a difficult test, but i want to succeed this test, so that i don't get kicked from the school.

So I went to the fucking shop across the fucking street to buy one fucking beer but it wasn't fucking cold enough for my taste so I have to wait now and it's in the fucking freezer and I'm fucking thirsty. Meh.

well, Im a cook and Im building myself towards working at The French Laundry ( www.frenchlaundry.com ). I never thought I could fall so in love with food tbh hahaha.

i've been a chef for 20 years

i won't tell you what i think of it

but i will tell you one thing, learning to cook french food is the way to start. you will know about all the techniques after that and everything else will fall into place

I think there was only one show when I went by myself. I still found people to talk to, like this girl who had a huge crush on Shagrath.

Opeth show is coming up here on the 23rd, but I probably won't go since no one will go with me

Don't let that stop you. After Metal Masters I swore I'm never taking any of my friends to a metal concert again. Since none of them care/know about metal at all they're never interested in hearing the sets and always end up just annoying me the entire time. I went to that Suffocation/Immolation tour last winter by myself and had the best time I've ever had a concert.

I think there was only one show when I went by myself. I still found people to talk to, like this girl who had a huge crush on Shagrath.

I'm guessing she wasn't a moronic fangirl if you actually spent time talking to her? It just seems like the vast majority of girls who have "crushes" on Shagrath, Dani Filth, or Alexei Laiho for example, are usually of that dreaded type.