The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I received my physics test today, and my score was 20/20, the highest one in the class. Anyway, i don't have any h/w or tests for tomorrow, so i will take a nap.

Sitting in a study lounge, waiting for the girlfriend to show up for Latin tutoring, then off the Psychology before boarding the bus back south. Dimmu Borgir tomorrow night and Amon Amarth/Belphegor Saturday in Worcester.

Laundrettes win.
Spent half an hour talking with some weird dude I met when I was drunk, and he sniffed one of my flatmates and we had a discussion about getting a posse of her clones, and spent another half an hour talking to finnish dude about various things.

What was your reason for joining?

I really disliked college, probably main reason being that I didn't have a clue for a major, and I didn't want to be the guy that works 50 hrs a week and just parties, it's going nowhere. So i'm hoping I like military life enough to do at least 20 years(retirement pension) and do some shitty gov't job after that and die.

And I got 40,000$ for joining too, that's a good motivation :p

I really disliked college, probably main reason being that I didn't have a clue for a major, and I didn't want to be the guy that works 50 hrs a week and just parties, it's going nowhere. So i'm hoping I like military life enough to do at least 20 years(retirement pension) and do some shitty gov't job after that and die.

And I got 40,000$ for joining too, that's a good motivation :p

Shoulda joined the Air Force