The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Downloading another thing for WoW now that I upgraded my account. They dedicated a patch to Gary Gygax.

just got back from a scout meeting. i checked my mail and got 4 cd's from translation lost! to include the new mouth of the architect.

ive got enough cd's to review to last me a month!
~gR~

There are seriously enough Jersey Metal heads who go to Vintage Vinyl on this board to warrant a meeting, so why hasn't it happened? Me, kil, cook-ta, splatterday night fever, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one other person.

Hello my lovely!

I've just found out my boyfriend wants to go work at the mines. Which means he'll be away for 2 weeks at a time. :(

Why hello gorgeous, good to see you! .... I think we need to get together and have girl talk sometime. :)

I'm sorry about your bf... That's really hard. Will you be able to talk to him while he's away? If it makes you feel any better, my ex and I were in a long distance relationship for a year and a half (me in Seattle/sometimes Michigan, and he in Florida) and we only saw each other once every few months. I think you guys will be ok, it will just be weird at first.

<3

Why hello gorgeous, good to see you! .... I think we need to get together and have girl talk sometime. :)

I'm sorry about your bf... That's really hard. Will you be able to talk to him while he's away? If it makes you feel any better, my ex and I were in a long distance relationship for a year and a half (me in Seattle/sometimes Michigan, and he in Florida) and we only saw each other once every few months. I think you guys will be ok, it will just be weird at first.

<3

Thanks hun :) Yeah we definately should! I think you added me on MSN but I'm not using that email address at the mo' so PM me and I'll give you my other one :)

It is going to be hard because I see him all the time but he has very good reasons for doing it and I respect his decision.

There are seriously enough Jersey Metal heads who go to Vintage Vinyl on this board to warrant a meeting, so why hasn't it happened? Me, kil, cook-ta, splatterday night fever, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one other person.

wtf rly idk tbh

We could meet there early Saturday morning and kidnap Sabbath upon arrival.