The Whining and Bitching Thread

I tell people that I'm going for my doctorate in the field of animals.

That is, identifying animals. Like ones that we already know about. For example. "That's a dog. That's a raccoon. That's some kind of bird. That's a fish, I guess. And that's either a cat or an iguana."

I've had a grand old time sitting here eating potato chips and dip.

Now it's gotten to the point where my chips are too fucking small to grab. Fucking mustard dicks.

Or maybe you do something in your life that's sole purpose is not to acquire wealth.
I was responding to his implication that you couldn't get anywhere with a degree in philosophy.

That is, identifying animals. Like ones that we already know about. For example. "That's a dog. That's a raccoon. That's some kind of bird. That's a fish, I guess. And that's either a cat or an iguana."
"That's a goldfish"
"No, ma'am, that's a cow."
"But...it's a gold fish."
"Ma'am, I have a phd in animals. I think I know a fucking cow when I see one."

blackface.png
This perfectly matches the music that I'm listening to right now, which is "Tiger Fight" from Disney's Jungle Book soundtrack.

I'm graduating with a zoo minor in December and this is about all that I'll use it for.

I was responding to his implication that you couldn't get anywhere with a degree in philosophy.

So, your defense is you can get somewhere with philosophy, because it'll let you do a degree you can do anyway with a philosophy degree?

While he's busy getting a "real" degree maybe you should go get yourself a new brain, because the one you (presumably) have seems to be malfunctioning.

I think you'll find I've done 2 weeks of a computer science degree.

where the fuck did the masturbation thread go? is it because i posted that pic? she wasnt even naked!