The Whining and Bitching Thread

I missed the fucking bus to Boston.

My friend was late getting out of class and he rushed me to the Bangor bus station, got there just as the bus was leaving. I waved to the driver and he didn't stop, and he pulled out of the station. I hope he's not the same driver tomorrow morning because I flipped him off.

To make it up to me my friend is getting up at 6 tomorrow morning to take me to the 7 AM bus. So I'll still get down to Boston with tons of time to hop in my father's car and catch Dimmu Borgir in Worcester.

Dude that sucks. What an asshole bus driver.

When someone is an asshole to me or my other long haired metal/hippie friend, we always laugh and say it's because of our long hair.

I have long hair too and it's like fly paper for women. So far I've let three Chinese girls straighten it and they can't keep their hands out of it, because they're so impressed with how long, thick, full and healthy it is. I can't wait to show them how long, thick, full and healthy another part of my anatomy is :headbang:

I missed the fucking bus to Boston.

My friend was late getting out of class and he rushed me to the Bangor bus station, got there just as the bus was leaving. I waved to the driver and he didn't stop, and he pulled out of the station. I hope he's not the same driver tomorrow morning because I flipped him off.

To make it up to me my friend is getting up at 6 tomorrow morning to take me to the 7 AM bus. So I'll still get down to Boston with tons of time to hop in my father's car and catch Dimmu Borgir in Worcester.
Why aren't you taking your yacht?

You all need to stop whining and bitching and find solutions to your problems. Remember the best solution is the one between the barrel of a gun, take heed.

Hi Xorv nice to see you! You're so positive what have you had?

Winter and Nuncheon seem to have left when people started complaining that they only posted in social. I had no problem with them - they didn't spam or start fights or whatever - but a lot of people got annoyed because they didn't post in GMD. I think winter still posts sometimes but Nuncheon seems to be gone. Too bad, but it's not like they were major contributors. Fortunately Whiskey has stuck around.

Wait...people can actually be that pathetic? I mean come on..get a fucking life :F