The Whining and Bitching Thread

cookiecutter said:
People were complaining because they were constantly attention whoring not because they posted in the social forum. WAIF and co. continually fed them so that's probably why he doesn't see it that way.

Yea, then me and Nec had to do something becuase we are sensitive men and we don't like when women act like whores.

tanya6 said:
Erm...thanks? Although I don't see it that way

Why not?

People were complaining because they were constantly attention whoring not because they posted in the social forum. WAIF and co. continually fed them so that's probably why he doesn't see it that way.
That changes it... I am not a fan of attention whores either.In fact, I don't even mind if they got ass raped by brontosaurs.I mean...they would surely like it

That changes it... I am not a fan of attention whores either.In fact, I don't even mind if they got ass raped by brontosaurs.I mean...they would surely like it

Yeah Nuncheon would certainly like that, she was somewhat into dinosaurs.

I was just fucking around with her, I don't know what you guys are talking about. Yeah, it was mildly irritating, but I mostly just ignored her. I saw an opportunity to make a funay and I took it. I didn't really have anything against Winter.

Right. That's why. Not because she all of a sudden stopped coming back immediately after I said something.

Who the fuck here doesn't have a life?

Right. That's why. Not because she all of a sudden stopped coming back immediately after I said something.

Who the fuck here doesn't have a life?

I think pretty much everyone here at least as some sort of life. Even though sometimes we joke around about it.

just when my new piercing got sooo close to being healed, a fucking weirdo pulled the piercing while giving me a 'hug' with his fat, sweaty arms. now i have to go through the whole healing process again....thanks a lot you bastard