The Whining and Bitching Thread

Just found out that I won't be able to go to the Cryptopsy + Beneath the massacre concert, because those morons changed the exam date. Fucking twats

In my anthropology class, there's a Japanese international student who is absolutely fucking gorgeous and we have a midterm due today. Like me, she put everything off to the last minute, so I thought it would be a good idea to "study" together last night, and in the process I ended up providing food and drinks to make the study session more comfortable. We worked together in the study lounge on my floor from midnight to 5:30 AM and everything was going just perfect, until about four hours in when she used the "B" word :(

I H A T E ! leaves!! Fucking hell, you have no idea how annoying/trying it is to get a train up over a big hill when the autumn leaves just pile up on the tracks. Had to stock up on bag after bag with sand beforehand to even have a chance. It get no better from the fact that the line I'm driving right now is like totally dead except for me and a few other trains, so I get the blow full on. On more frequented lines the track gets "washed" by all other trains going there so the soap like texture that the leaves brings doesn't bother you that much. :(