The Whining and Bitching Thread

The leaves haven't fallen off the trees here. But I don't care because I don't have to rake them.

We're a couple weeks past peak foliage up here. But there aren't that many leaves since we have mostly evergreens. It ain't called The Pine Tree State for nothing, folks.

My friend is being a dick. I lent him some CDs over the summer. He still hasn't given them back. He ripped them about a week ago. Every time I get pissed at him for not fucking putting them in his backpack and returning them he gets all indignant and talks about college apps.
My objections are:
1. I didn't make you fucking apply ED to BU when you should be applying regular decision to a whole bunch of better schools, when you took the cds you took on a responsibility to return them in a timely manner.
2. How the fuck do college apps prevent you from putting the things in your backpack?
/rant

:lol: i'm one of those people that take forever to return something if you don't get on me about it alot. regardless of howlong i have it, i still keep it in mint condition, or atleast what ever condition it was in when i got it

I remember i borrowed "The Grudge" DVD from my friend who had borrowed it from another friend which was 5 years ago, and i never returned it, and his friend thinks that he never returned the DVD, in fact it is still with me, so every time these two see each other, they argue about the DVD.

I remember i borrowed "The Grudge" DVD from my friend who had borrowed it from another friend which was 5 years ago, and i never returned it, and his friend thinks that he never returned the DVD, in fact it is still with me, so every time these two see each other, they argue about the DVD.

Why don't you return the fucking thing?