The Whining and Bitching Thread

Fucking fuck! My windshield just got hit by the biggest rock I've ever received while driving. Completely smashed it...glass everywhere in the car. It's going to cost me 300$ deductible and the insurance will cover...just awesome! I love losing 300$ for stupid crap like that.

Fucking fuck! My windshield just got hit by the biggest rock I've ever received while driving. Completely smashed it...glass everywhere in the car. It's going to cost me 300$ deductible and the insurance will cover...just awesome! I love losing 300$ for stupid crap like that.

Damn dude. That blows. I'd be screwed cuz I ain't got shit for cash.

I actually broke a window once. Almost lost my job. I was doing landscaping this past summer for RTD (public buses), and I was weed eating by the road. Heard a crash and looked up and a rock got caught in the wire and took out some Escalade's passenger window. Pretty funny actually.

Shitty. How did it happen? Car in front of send it flyin' back?

I crossed a big truck, I think it was carrying rocks in the back and probably had too much in there so a big one fell out of it. But honestly I'm not sure as I really didn't see anything coming...which is also why I think it might have been coming from above me.

I was just driving ar around 60 mph and BAMMMMM suddendly my girlfriend, the dog and me are all covered in fragments of glass.

I actually broke a window once. Almost lost my job. I was doing landscaping this past summer for RTD (public buses), and I was weed eating by the road. Heard a crash and looked up and a rock got caught in the wire and took out some Escalade's passenger window. Pretty funny actually.

The money is actually not the problem here. I just hate these kind of things so much...when you lose 300$ just basically for being there at the exact moment. At least if someone else or myself had done something wrong, I'd be mad at something for a reason but I was just driving normally and I find myself with 300$ less and an insurance reclamation just for being there at that exact moment.

I was just glad I wasn't on a motorcycle...that fucking rock would have probably killed me.

I'd also like to bitch about being expected to do a big research paper requiring lots of research in 2 weeks when I have literally 5 other projects at the same time.
Fuck this shit.
I did read The Prince, though. Cool book.

At my summer job in 2006 or 2007, I was sitting at the ticket booth while one of the maintenance guys was mowing the grass at the edge of the road on one of the huge, industrial size riding mowers and then a rock shot out from beneath it, cracked the window behind me, and then bounced off and landed in my lap.

I think WAIF is in College.

If not, get over it. High school shouldn't be that hard tho, unless you're going to one of those prestigious schools. (ALL BOY MILITARY ACADEMY? LULZ U GHEY)

Wait until college. It gets better (worse)
Yeah, but you have time to work on stuff because you're not in class all day and then you're working to pay for shit and yeah nevermind fuck.

More like the most important book written in the past millennium.
No. The most correct book, yeah. But what affect has it had on society? Zilch. It's just a very accurate description of how things work. I think Mussolini was influenced by it, and probably some other leaders, but because everything in it is based on reasoning I don't think said leaders would have acted differently if they hadn't read it. I suspect it's impact on western civilization is minimal. But it's still a great book.

I hate when people whine about school, try working and paying bills for a year and see if you like it better.
I actually can't wait to start working. I mean, yeah, it sucks because you have to work and pay bills and shit, but you also have money and a sense of having money and paying bills. I expect I'll probably hate it, but it seems not so bad now.

My roommate went fucking psycho yesterday. I was peacefully sitting in study hall last night and he just comes in all pissed off and says "who sat on my bed!" All that happened was his pillow was moved. And then he starts following me and my friends around trying to listen in on our conversations.

He freaks out every sunday but then he's pretty calm the rest of the week.