The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm beginning to like this Chinese exchange student, but I have no idea whether or not she has a boyfriend and it's not listed in her facebook.

n28400134_32430683_3408.jpg

I guess I could just ask her though.

Of course just fuckin ask. Don't be a puss. And don't ask with a note. For gOD's sake don't ask with a note. The worst that can happen is gettin shot down. Or you'll get lucky and she's single. And likes you. Or you can whine in this forum about it. Your call.

fucking hell...

while i was tdy a rat got into my engine and started chewing up wires. now i have no car until atleast monday and i'm about 400 dollars. and thats assuming they dont find more damage...
~gR~

fucking hell...

while i was tdy a rat got into my engine and started chewing up wires. now i have no car until atleast monday and i'm about 400 dollars. and thats assuming they dont find more damage...
~gR~

oh, and i have no food in the house and no car to go grocery shopping in...
~gR~

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! I can't find my fucking usb drive! I've been looking everywhere in my room, but can't fucking find it! I've looked everywhere in my fucking room! And still can't find it. It's pissing me off.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! I can't find my fucking usb drive! I've been looking everywhere in my room, but can't fucking find it! I've looked everywhere in my fucking room! And still can't find it. It's pissing me off.

i had that problem so i just started keeping it in my pocket 24/7. speaking of my flash drive... it's not in my pocket :erk:

oh, it's in the computer... problem solved

Fuck the end of the quarter. I just had 4 major projects and 3 major tests all due around the same time. Good to be done with that shit.