The Whining and Bitching Thread

It's in the sixties here. It's hilarious seeing native Floridians walk around in coats and boots and saying "Aren't you cold?" I'm from Buffalo; sixties are wonderful.

orxmas20.jpg

^L33T

Cold is fine so long as you don't actually have to do anything. When It's cold outside and you can hear people being cold and sad but you're all in bed and happy, then it's ok.

It's in the sixties here. It's hilarious seeing native Floridians walk around in coats and boots and saying "Aren't you cold?" I'm from Buffalo; sixties are wonderful.
This week was probably the first week where it was freezing for most of the day every day. I didn't realize it until I saw some ice and realized it'd been there for the whole week.

Those dudes are so fucking badass.

Cold is fine so long as you don't actually have to do anything. When It's cold outside and you can hear people being cold and sad but you're all in bed and happy, then it's ok.

There's no feeling better than getting up in the morning all warm and hating that you have to get out of bed and then going to the window and seeing like 3 feet of snow and not even needing to check to know school's canceled and getting back into bed and it feels so fucking warm.

Unfortunately, I haven't had that particular feeling in about 4 years.

Oh man, I'm nice and warm, with the woodstove and everything. Also, I have a nice trench coat that can keep me warm outside, with a hat.

I've gone 80 through a snow-storm twice this year. First in February driving to a concert in New Hampshire, second time in March when Cookiecutter and I drove down to Buffalo from Toronto.

Going 80 through the snow is retarded unless you're in a fucking tank

me and a couple of friends (i wasn't driving) smashed into a guard rail at a slight angle going nearly 60 just a few hours ago but the car wasn't to damaged so he gave his mom a bull shit story but i didn't tell my parents. the shitty thing is, i was the one telling them to slow down and i told them the exact place that they would wreck if they didn't... they ignored me, we hit that exact place and even shittier, i was the only one that got fucked up, my back and neck are wrecked