The Whining and Bitching Thread

Boyfriend and I broke up today. But tomorrow will be better... Maybe. Seems like it's been a shit day for everyone! Anywho, weather is getting to coat weather here... 3 degrees Celsius today. hahaha, we're such wimps.

orxmas20.jpg

^L33T

"For today's practice, the Jewish swim team's coach started warm-up with a quarter."

I used to go 100 MPH (because of the Cirith Ungol song), but I honestly can't tell you the last time I've even had the balls to hit 80, and the only reason I go faster than the speed limit is to keep up with traffic. This is because I am in mortal fear of getting pulled over. I can't afford speeding tickets with the money I get, and I've gotten two (the first one I'll freely admit was most fault, but the second one was bullshit). I'm literally checking my rearview mirror every 30 seconds if I happen to be going over the speed limit. Which is FUCKING ANNOYING because the highway I use to get to school has been "under construction for like two fucking years now, so the speed limit is 45, and nobody ever goes 45 in New Jersey ever, even in bumper to bumper traffic.[/minirant]

I hit 100 MPH just for the hell of it once. I was driving back from a concert and it was 1:30 in the morning, nobody on the road and a straightaway. It was scary.

Keeping up with traffic is a lame excuse. If you actually go the speed limit, people will just go around you.

Holy fucking shit do you not know what it's like to drive in NJ. I don't even drive in the left lane. You're supposed to keep pace with the cars behind and in front of you. It's safer.

Holy fucking shit do you not know what it's like to drive in NJ. I don't even drive in the left lane. You're supposed to keep pace with the cars behind and in front of you. It's safer.

I've never had to drive in NJ, no. I hope I never have to as I heard it's a bitch to fucking get anywhere there.

How is it 'safer'? I mean, is someone going to slam into your back end if you slow down to the speed limit? Is someone going to pull out their gun and shoot you? I don't understand how it would be safer to speed than to go the speed limit

I speed sometimes, but other times I don't give a fuck and take my time.

I've never had to drive in NJ, no. I hope I never have to as I heard it's a bitch to fucking get anywhere there.

How is it 'safer'? I mean, is someone going to slam into your back end if you slow down to the speed limit? Is someone going to pull out their gun and shoot you? I don't understand how it would be safer to speed than to go the speed limit

I speed sometimes, but other times I don't give a fuck and take my time.

Is it really hard to figure out or something? If you take a plain upon which everybody is going, say, 70 MPH, and you drop in one person that's going 45 MPH, who do you think is at the most risk of getting into an accident? It's common sense that keeping pace with the traffic is smarter and safer than being the lame duck in a line of speeding traffic. It's safer not only for you but for everybody else. If you reply with another retarded post to this I'm going to look up your AIM name and yell at you.

Well obviously if there isn't much traffic I'll be much closer to the speed limit. Going 45 MPH on 287 is just insanity though. I really hate NJ and its politics. It doesn't take two years to make basic repairs to a fucking highway. People are accustomed to a 65 MPH speed limit here, they're not going to go 45 no matter what. :lol:

On the way to MDF, Dan frequently went 100 MPH. I frequently did on the way back, but probably only because I was falling asleep with my foot on the gas pretty much. STILL no idea why I'm still alive.