The Whining and Bitching Thread

I hate where I live and hate this shit town and have always and could bitch and complain for hour on end to someones face. I wish someone could someone express back in a way where I can tell they understand how I feel so I would not want to hit them. I wish the entire town caught on fire. I am going to wake up tomorrow and not give a fuck.

So I got a letter from my bio teacher telling my parents that I'm not doing my work when really I am. So now I can't use teh internetz during the week when I'm at home. So I will be posting less.

Well last quarter I didn't do much. So I was in danger of failing. But now I don't think I am. So maybe it was a late letter.

I have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning for the AP US History exam. It's a comprehensive exam of US history from 1490 to 2003 and we have to take it when we're still groggy. Good call.

About to do Algebra homework. It pisses me off that I still have an E and I'm doing all my work.

E is a failing grade. I am not going to fucking summer school. I turned in all my homework and only missed 2 assignments how the fuck does that give me a 47.68%.

I hate working so fucking much. A girl I know is getting me an application for a job at the Gap and I am suppose to be getting this job at a restaurant and was just working at a restaurant.

wwwaahhh

(it's time to drink some more). drown myself

figure them out.

been tryin like crazy, can get a few parts on each song,on faster parts of the songs its hard to make out what note is being played.

another thing to bitch about, Atrocity (the german one) should never have stopped playing death metal and start covering pop songs.