The Whining and Bitching Thread

T'was my own choice actually. It was that or stay in Switzerland for two years (to take the International Baccalaureate) and I was bored out of my mind, my brother and my dad were getting on my nerves, and I'd had enough. Besides, I missed living in a country where the citizens spoke a language I could understand perfectly.

Except the chlorine content is a constant and eventually it's completely cancelled out. Now what.

Except it isn't a constant because you have to add chlorine to the pool every few days (or maybe every few weeks, depending on the pool size) in order to keep the chlorine content constant, so you're wrong. Also, there are hundreds of thousands of gallons of water in a public pool, a few dozen gallons of piss will do nothing to the chlorine content. Chlorine content also decreases due to being broken down by sunlight, so it will need to be replenished if you don't use cyanuric acid to keep more of the chlorine in.

I worked at a pool store for 6 years and used to sell chemicals, so..

That's because I forgot.

Even so, in any given week, there's going to be way more chlorine than piss anyway. I don't know how many gallons on average a public pool holds, but a regular ol' above ground pool holds anywhere from 5-20 thousand gallons of water on average.

i'll never swim in a public pool. i knew a guy that worked at one, and he told me that that he used to churn the pool before everyone came because there was 4-6 inches of slime on the top. just mix it in so no one would notice. pretty fuckin gross.

@travis. why the fuck would you start a song with "wheres the paper towels?'

I'm so fucking frustrated right now. I keep getting screwed over in Halo. Shitty maps, stolen kills, kills not even getting counted, etc. I've ranked down four today after getting to 40. FUUCCCKKK

Mathiäs;7237761 said:
I'm so fucking frustrated right now. I keep getting screwed over in Halo. Shitty maps, stolen kills, kills not even getting counted, etc. I've ranked down four today after getting to 40. FUUCCCKKK

I know the feeling.

JESUS CHRIST TAPDANCING IN A FUCKING MINEFIELD.

Assassin's Creed is pissing me off SO badly.

I have 2 assassinations to do for an informer and I have to do it in 3min. First one is easy, no problems at all. Second one is im-fucking-possible. He's in that stupid building thing and I can't take him out with my throwing knifes from above because of this. If I walk on the wood beam and throw, I'm seen instantly. I try to stealth assassinate him, it goes fucking red. How the FUCK am I supposed to do that shit, HUH? WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO UBISOFT FAGGOTS?

And another thing, those fucking retards (literally retards) walking in the streets fucking shove me when I'm trying to fucking walk, GTFO. Beggars wanting money from me, GTFO. Guards attacking me on the way to a city, GTFO.

I nearly threw my controller, and I haven't done that since I was 15.