The Whining and Bitching Thread

I go absoloutely mental when playing Football Manager, that game works me up really bad.
'FUCKING HELL HULL! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CONCEDE 4 GOALS TO LEICESTER IN ONE HALF?! YOU'RE AT HOME FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! FUUUUCK!'
I swear it'll give me a heart attack.
:lol: Sports games always rile me up the most. It is a combination of two of the four things that can make me angry. I had to stop playing Madden because I would get mad at my friends.

My brother breaks stuff when something goes wrong when he's playing video games. lol He's gone through a few remotes, smackin them on the corner of a desk in his room.

I've never thrown anything, but I frequently yell choice swearwords at my laptop when it overheats, which is quite frequently.

I never ever swear in front of my mother, but i swear in front of my sister, brother and my friends, and sometimes with the taxi drivers.

Pissed that my history teacher is giving us a local history project. Waste of fucking time, tbh. We completed the history of the US and took the exam. We should now spend the rest of the class doing absolutely no work, imo.

The whole point of an AP class is to get the highest score on the AP exam. I got a 3 on the English and a 5 on the Latin, and that's what mattered in terms of colleges.