The Whining and Bitching Thread

College fucking rules. Actually, I'm graduating this Friday. But that ain't the end for me because in August I'm starting work on my Masters degree. When I was in high school there was no way in hell I would have ever thought I'd be doing a fucking Masters degree. I didn't even ever think I'd go to college. What the hell happened to my life?

Anyway, this is the whining and bitching thread so I guess I should whine and bitch about something. Ummm...how about I need a fucking girlfriend. I've been single for two and a half years. Being single is pretty awesome for a while but at this point I am pretty sick of not having the affection of a nice female. I'm pretty sure this is the only thing I bitch about ever on this forum but I don't know I'm sort of semi-drunk right now.

It's really weird being single for a long time and then having a girlfriend. It's a completely different world

I want to be in that world right now because this world I'm in is fucking gay tbh!!!

edit: I mean seriously right now I am drunk and listening to early 90s dance hits in my apartment by myself. My life is the lamest fucking shit ever.

^I hear you brother. It almost feels like it shouldn't be happening. I ended it with my high-school girlfriend after I left for college, and now just recently started seeing this new girl. It's almost surreal sometimes. She's great though. I'll be missing her this summer (she's home in Michigan).

EDIT: @Ozzman

Tomorrow is our one month anniversary zomfg. She wants flowers and I forgot to get them. Fuck.

Also, yesterday I my xbox controller at the wall in rage. Now the mic doesn't work and for some reason I can't turn left. Now I need a new controller. I have no money for this. Fuck

wtf is right! If ever there were some shit to whine or bitch about, it would definitely be arbitrary gifts that really commemorate nothing and only served to waste money. On top of it, those things will be dead inside of a week.

Doesn't she know we are in a recession?

Mathiäs;7245300 said:
Tomorrow is our one month anniversary zomfg. She wants flowers and I forgot to get them. Fuck.

Also, yesterday I my xbox controller at the wall in rage. Now the mic doesn't work and for some reason I can't turn left. Now I need a new controller. I have no money for this. Fuck

I assume you threw your controller at the wall in rage.

Unless she's sleeping in your bed tonight, there's no reason you can't wake up early and go get her some. If you can, cook her something nice for dinner. Chicks love that; and it almost guarantees you goods for the night. :cool:

Trust me, you want to keep her happy more than you want a new controller. At best, you might even be able to convince her to but you a new one at your two-month anniversary. :cool: If she's making a big deal out of the first-month, then you have legitimate cause to enforce the second (and flowers never get old for them). Just make sure to complain about your controller a lot.

Being single kicks ass. I don't have to ask permission to play a video game out of fear that "someone" will get mad/jealous, or inform someone "ok I'm going to bed now, are you ok with that?" among other things. The point is I can actually do what I want now.

Then again, my (3-year) relationship was clearly far from normal, and I didn't know it at the time. So being single kicks ass in comparison. Because that was the only long-term relationship I've had, I'm having trouble imagining what it's like to be able to have a girlfriend and still do what you want to do (like play guitar, and video games, etc)

and lol @ 90's dance hits. Fuckin awesome.

Mathiäs;7245300 said:

PruningSecateursFelco04.jpg

+
flower-garden-large.jpg

Hell I'm probably not getting my girlfriend anything for our two year anniversary, mainly because it's like 3 days before MDF. :lol:

Being single kicks ass. I don't have to ask permission to play a video game out of fear that "someone" will get mad/jealous, or inform someone "ok I'm going to bed now, are you ok with that?" among other things. The point is I can actually do what I want now.

Then again, my (3-year) relationship was clearly far from normal, and I didn't know it at the time. So being single kicks ass in comparison. Because that was the only long-term relationship I've had, I'm having trouble imagining what it's like to be able to have a girlfriend and still do what you want to do (like play guitar, and video games, etc)

and lol @ 90's dance hits. Fuckin awesome.

I fucking love doing what the fuck I want to do.

Dude, for guys like you and me (i.e. 16 year olds) it doesn't apply because we aren't rooming with our gf.