The Whining and Bitching Thread

Having a girlfriend wouldn't be so taxing for me, since I only have a few friends and not much to spend money on besides CDs. I also won't be working in the fall in case I hook a keeper.

I too hope to snare a girlfriend at some point. My problem seems to be that I am very oblivious as to whether a girl likes me. However my self confidence has grown tremendously over the past year so I think I've got a pretty good shot.

i have to take a huge shit right now but somebodys in the bathroom

and i'm almost out of fucking waffles

and i need a fuckin haircut

this thread was the best idea

I wouldn't say I room with my girlfriend; but we basically spend the night at either her or my place at least four nights a week. She's getting a house with some friends next semester. I'll probably basically live there. Then when I get sick of her, I can just go to my apartment. :cool:

Yeah, I didn't room with mine. Sure, we went to the same college, but those things I mentioned were problems even though we lived in separate dorms. Hell, they were even problems during the summer when we lived in our respective homes.

Einherjar,
Yeah, my ex wanted me to spend the night 7 times a week, and couldn't understand that sometimes I might just want to be in my own room. Anyway, be careful you don't get punched in the face when you say "well I'm going to my apartment tonight" like I did. Then again, I doubt your gf is so absurd/insane.

Glam people look more like women than women.
This is true.
this thread was the best idea
Why, thank you.

Who says those with girlfriends are rooming with them? I honestly think rooming with a girlfriend is the worst idea ever, but that's me.

I wouldn't say I room with my girlfriend; but we basically spend the night at either her or my place at least four nights a week. She's getting a house with some friends next semester. I'll probably basically live there. Then when I get sick of her, I can just go to my apartment. :cool:

Basically, yeah - if you aren't actually living with her, you're still living with her.

Your mother certainly sucks.

Off men.

You see.

It was a like following the "blah blah blah sucks" thing.

But then i totally flip reversed it.

Not into anal.

But into a joke about your mother being a grade-A whore.

My biggest obstacle is the notion that if I'm rejected by a girl, she'll think I'm a creep or I've been stalking her, and there would be this awkwardness between us to prevent us from just being friends. I guess I worry too much about what other people think of me.