The Whining and Bitching Thread

Anyway, buying a drink for a girl doesn't mean you're a tool. Blowing half your paycheck on a girl (or girls) that will not fuck you means you're a tool

Buying a girl a drink doesn't make you a tool. Spending half your paycheck buying drinks for a girl doesn't make you a tool. What makes you a tool is whether or not you're doing this for the express purpose of trying to get laid. Whether or not you actually get laid has nothing to do with whether or not you're a tool.

IMO

Where is my Nocturnal Depression? Motherfucker, I bought it week/s ago.
Also, fuck the fact that it's thursday.

The guy next door has one of them boxing bag things hanging from a tree so whenever he hits it the chain rattles around and the tree moves and the tree has fucking wind chimes on it.

What's even gayer is that he's skinny as a fucking etheopian and about 5ft 6.

I bought a Chemistry text book around the third week of January and it was mailed to me on January 29th, but it is still not here. As much as I'd hate to cancel my order mid-transit and tell the seller that I'll return it if it ever shows up, that's probably what I'm going to do if it's not here when I get back from spring break.

Trying to get laid = tool now?
I guess. Most guys are tools tbh.

I'd like to complain about the existence of a large number of days between now and May 30th.

Do you know why girls hang out at bars? They don't hang out there to find their soul mate.

Based on what you've said, I'm guessing you've never bought a drink for a random girl at a bar.

So you not only admit to buying things for girls for the express purpose of getting laid, but you admit to recognizing that the girls are there to get people like you to buy them drinks? Yeah, that's pretty much the definition of being a tool.

So you not only admit to buying things for girls for the express purpose of getting laid, but you admit to recognizing that the girls are there to get people like you to buy them drinks? Yeah, that's pretty much the definition of being a tool.

If they weren't ready to make an awful decision that will possible give them a disease, and scar and embarrass them for years to come, they wouldn't go to a bar.
It's an accepted thing, they wouldn't dress like that if they didn't want to get fingered.

I never said it was a horrible thing to be a tool. I really don't care that people do it, it's just not something that interests me.

Well that was what everybody was assuming that I was implying, so I thought that the clarification was warranted. I'm sorry if I offended you.