The Whining and Bitching Thread

Apparently all you people do is getting wasted and try to get laid if my refraining from these activities leads you to believe that I don't do anything sociable, as if there's nothing else out there.

getting laid my life in sexual form

I'm not continuing this any more. Einherjer, I don't have a problem with you. I'm getting tired of this fighting. What I'm really getting tired of, though, it the recent barrage of attacks on my personal life that have been flying lately. I'm hoping the next time somebody doesn't have anything else to add to their argument they won't resort to personal attacks.

Just to clarify one thing, the way that I use the term 'tool' is to think with your dick. I think it's pretty clear that when you buy a chick a beer in the hopes to get laid, you're thinking with your dick. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. It's just not something I personally would do. Now we can probably end this. I'm not even going to bother responding to any specific posts made after my last post.

What hes saying is true. He has been under a constant barrage of attacks relating to his personal life. Leave him alone.

I'm not continuing this any more. Einherjer, I don't have a problem with you. I'm getting tired of this fighting. What I'm really getting tired of, though, it the recent barrage of attacks on my personal life that have been flying lately. I'm hoping the next time somebody doesn't have anything else to add to their argument they won't resort to personal attacks.

Just to clarify one thing, the way that I use the term 'tool' is to think with your dick. I think it's pretty clear that when you buy a chick a beer in the hopes to get laid, you're thinking with your dick. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. It's just not something I personally would do. Now we can probably end this. I'm not even going to bother responding to any specific posts made after my last post.

why so serious ?

100_0377-1+.jpg

I feel like complete fucking shit again today since I have no fucking friends and pretty much all the people at my school I don't want to associate with.