The Whining and Bitching Thread

You look totally more indifferent when you refer to her as "the bitch," I totally buy the authenticity.

You could try "this girl" (or for Cara's sake, "this woman") or "this chick" or some other alternative that makes you seem less like

250px-Fonz_Pic.PNG

So does V5 want to feel he is trying to get into Dodens' pants or something?

but V5, in all seriousness maybe she really wants to enjoy a date or whatever and wants the conditions of it to be to her liking. Or she's avoiding you but judging by her actions (like waiting for you at your class) I don't think that's the case.

Bah! was going to go to the skateboard park today, but a damn cold front blew in last night. Think about it: Nose manual TO nollie shuv it TO a manual, triple combo right there.

No, the determining factor is that I like the Pentagram songs that I've heard and enjoyed the live videos that I've seen.

First off, you're a spoiled piece of shit.
No objection :cool:
Second, I'm curious to know why you find sex so much more important now. Do you think it's because you developed a psychological dependency on it, or is it more of a realisation that your quality of life is much higher with sex?
I always feel much better when I'm havng sex and I'm always in a better mood if I'm having sex regularly. As for being in a relationship, it just can't compare. All that my last one seemed to contribute was unnecessary stress and arguments over irrelevant events. Actually, I can't even call them arguments, since it was basically my ex yelling or crying and me usually not knowing what she was upset about. After I broke up with her though, we continued to have sex for about another year after breaking up and we definitely had a better relationship when we were just f buddies than when we were actually dating.

I'm not saying I don't want another relationship though, because I'm sure I'd be very happy if I could find a woman with a more compatible personality than my ex. However I don't really have high expectations of women anymore, so just having sex without a relationship is basically the ideal scenario for me until I can meet a woman whom I can really connect with.

ld find a woman with a more compatible personality than my ex. However I don't really have high expectations of women anymore, so just having sex without a relationship is basically the ideal scenario for me until I can meet a woman whom I can really connect with.

I actually sort of feel like this right now, but of course subconsciously I'm looking for a relationship too because I'm a pretty dependent person, unfortunately.