The Whining and Bitching Thread

dammit. we are supposed to get some snow tonight. but it's only supposed to get to 33 or 32 degrees. dammit. why cant it get 5 degrees colder. Would be cool to have some snow, and kill off whatever bugs are alive ;)

It annoys me that I generally agree with the two most annoying people on here, in terms of metal.

I lost my gym card AT THE GYM! That's annoying.

I was going to take the bus to work today. There is an Express bus which makes less stops and costs an extra $1, and it comes right to where I work. I was at the stop 10 minutes early. The regular #4 came by and stopped and I told him I was waiting for the Express. He left. A few minutes later the Express showed up. It seemed it was not slowing down so I waved my hand at it and it just passed on by. I turned around and waved my arms, but it kept going.

I think I was profiled. My shirt was not tucked in, and I have a 3 inch long gotee. That's messed up! I walked home and called the bus company and filed a complaint, and then asked them how I was going to get to work. They had no answer. They were like, "you say that happened at 6:07, but now it's 6:27". I was like, "I had to walk home". They were like, "If you had called right away we could have stopped the bus or had it turn around". I'm like, "I got no cell phone". So whatever.